Uffizi Gallery: Skip-the-Line tour
Florence is a little town with not about 350.000 inhabitants, even though it conserves about the 1/3 of the whole planets artworks.
Join me into the fascinating world of arts and artists. Discover finally what's the purpose of arts and why all this people in Renaissance used to be so obsessed with it.
We are way too similar to our ancestors as you might think. We still do the same things our ancestors done, we just use different tool and the tool is the one most of us are obsessed with...
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Uffizi Skip-the-Line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Main square of Florence is the greatest example of how to use arts as your social media
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The oldest museum in the world is also the perfect place to learn arts in not conventional way, because it shouldn't be a lesson my friends... You are in vacation so it must be fun!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via de' Martelli, 33r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.