Uffizi Gallery Tour with English Breakfast in the oldest café in Florence
Explore the glory of masterpieces from the past at the Uffizi Gallery. A world-famous museum of Florence, it contains one of the oldest and famous collections of art in the world. Visitors to Florence should not miss the chance to view some of the most precious and amazing pieces of art done by Giotto, Filippo Lippi, Raphael, and Caravaggio. With this guided tour service, you will be able to "skip-the-line" to obtain a priority entry ticket to the Uffizi gallery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed reservation line to skip the normal line without reservation
- An English Breakfast which includes: 1 hot drink, 1 fruit juice, 1 brioche of your choice, 1 savory choice and toasted bread with jam, scrambled eggs, or omelette
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uffizi, Uffizi, Florence, Tuscany
Visitors to Florence should not miss the chance to view some of the most precious and amazing pieces of art done by Giotto, Filippo Lippi, Raphael, and Caravaggio. The Uffizi Museum is ranked among the top ten in the world and is one of the most important museums in Italy. Join this private guided tour service with the best expertise local guides in town, and obtain a priority entry ticket to "skip-the-line".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Your guide will start off with a little history of the Uffizi Gallery, which used to house the administrative and legal offices and proceed to explain how it came to be a gallery. See and learn about the paintings of Venus de Milo by Botticelli, the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci and the only panel painting in the world by Michelangelo, by your professional and friendly guide.
Your guide will fascinate you with the secrets, legends and interesting bits of information behind the many paintings being displayed in this gallery. This private tour is the answer to all those enthusiastic questions to explore the secrets behind the artworks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Contact us on the emergency number or show your voucher to the staff wearing a white shirt with a blue tie and blue neck strap with the tour operators name. They’ll direct you to the meeting point.
- Customers showing up late after the tour starting time, will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The Voucher can be used at your convenience during the hours where the breakfast is offered.
- The breakfast voucher with details can be collected at the tour meeting point or in Tour Operator's Office.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.