Uffizi Skip the Line Guided Tour
Skip the line at the Uffizi with a great tour of this world famous museum. Have an overview of the main paintings of the gallery such as Botticelli's Venus and enjoy the expertise of your guide who will make everything smoother and quicker, avoiding the crowds and letting you experience the art and culture of the Renaissance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Meet your guide in a central spot near the Uffizi and collect your skip the line tickets with her. Once the gruop is formed, pass through the prererential entrance to the museum. Once inside the gallery you will be amazed by the structure and the decorations of this XVI century building designed by Giorgio Vasari to host the office of the Government of Florence.
The guide will lead you inside the different rooms to tell you the history of the main paintings as Giotto's Majesty, the Adoration of the Magi, the beautiful Tribune designed by Bernardo Buontalenti and many other masterpieces of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo's Tondo Doni, Botticell's Venus, then admiring the room dedicated to Raphael and the one dedicated to Caravaggio.
During this tour you will have amazing views on the river, its brides and surroundings hills, and see the outside structure of the Vasari Corridor passing above the Ponte Vecchio.
The tour will end inside the museum so that you can then continue to explore the gallery at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via dei Georgofili, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, it must be provided by a member of your party, staff are unable to provide assistance
- Children under 18 years old are requested to show their ID or passport copy to obtain reduced ticket price at the entrance
- In particular days of high season and high affluence to the museum it is possible to find lines at the entrance even with priority entrance. The fast access to the museums does not depend on our agency but only on the administration of the museum, so we discharge any responsibility of delays which do not depend on us.
- Photos are allowed without flash
- It's not possible to introduce liquids inside the museum
- It's not possible to use selfie sticks inside the museum
- It's not allowed to introduce big backpacks, long umbrellas or large objects inside the museum so in order to make the process smoother we kindly ask you to avoid to bring the above mentioned items
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Use of headsets to maintain social distancing and hear the guide clearly Small groups (max 7 persons)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.