Experience Uganda‘s best and unique safari. Our 15 days takes through Kibale for the greatest Chimpanzee experience, Kidepo Valley for a unique game drive which is very incredible searching the wild, Down To Murchison falls and Queen Elizabeth for amazing wildlife and not to forget the memorable gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi
per adult from
What's included :
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (hotels in Kampala or Entebbe are B&B)
- Drinks as stipulated in itinerary
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Water in the vehicle for overland sectors
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa rhino sanctuary
- All ground transportation and transfers as indicated, which are inclusive of fuel
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Game drives in a shared 4-wheel drive vehicle at Lodges where indicated
- Ranger guide fees
- Park, conservation and community bed night fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits per person as specified in the itinerary.
- Gorilla & Chimpanzee tracking is subject to availability of permits, which are limited to 8 per gorilla group per day and 6 per chimpanzee track per ½ day.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (Visa: US$ 50 per person for entry into Uganda – easily obtainable at the Airport)
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- Day 1 – Arrive at Entebbe Airport
Arrive Entebbe Airport. Meet and greet by GoExplore Safaris driver guide and transfer for +/- 1 hour to your accommodation in Kampala.
Day 2 – Drive from Kampala to Kidepo Valley National Park
Early morning have breakfast and you drive guide will drive you from Kampala to Kidepo valley passing through Uganda’s unexplored destination
Day 3 – Game Drive and Community visit
You will wake on a heavy breakfast and later drive around the park where you will spot various animals and encounter the beautiful scenery and landscape in the afternoon after your lunch at the lodge drive to Lorukul community
Day 4 – Drive from Kidepo to Murchison Falls national park
Very early morning you will have another breakfast at leisure and as your drive guide will get ready to drive you heading the national park with the World’s Most Powerful Waterfalls that is Murchison falls National park
Day 5 – Game Drive and Boat cruise
In the Morning after breakfast you will have to drive entering the park for a magnificent wildlife encounter
Day 6 – Drive from Murchison falls to Kibale forest
This day you will encounter Uganda’s beauty while enroute to the primate’s capital Kibale forest, the place is gorgeous, with breath taking landscape passing through various hills of the escarpments and the rift valley.
Day 7 – Chimpanzee Tracking and visit to Bigodi community
Begin and set out to track chimpanzee in the forest. Chances of viewing the chimps are over 90% but not a guarantee. Kibale National Park is one of the beautiful and stunning forests in the Uganda
Day 8 – Drive from Kibale to Queen Elizabeth
Very Early Morning drive to the crater lakes around kabarole, and later in in the afternoon you drive get ready after lunch to drive to queen Elizabeth national park
Day 9 – Game drive and Boat cruise
Early morning game drive along Kasenyi and Queens Mile makes visitors encounter elephants, buffalo, water bucks, warthogs, lions, Uganda Kobs lakes and a variety of birds.
Day 10 –Drive from Queen Elizabeth to Bwindi
Day 11 – Full Day Gorilla Tracking
After breakfast set off early with guides to track the gorillas. The thrill of your encounter will erase the difficulties of the potentially strenuous trek.
Day 12 – Drive from Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 13 – Drive to Lake Mburo
Day 14 - Game drive and Boat Cruise
Day 15 – Drive from lake Mburo back to Entebbe Airport
Departure Point :Entebbe Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.