Ulaanbaatar City Tour
Your very own private tour through the streets of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Learn and experience the History of Mongolia.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bogd Khaan Palace Museum of Mongolia
- Entry/Admission - Gandantegchenling Monastery
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Mongolia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genghis Khan Square, Peace Ave, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Take photo with the founding father of Mongolia, Chinggis Khan!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bogd Khaan Palace Museum of Mongolia, Bogd Javzandamba Street 15 Khan-Uul District, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Experience the last Khaan Palace of Mongolia!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gandantegchenling Monastery, 1,5 KM North West of the Central Square, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The Gandantegchinlen Monastery is one of the oldest and surviving temple in Mongolia. It features a 26.5 meter high statue of Avalokitesvara.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Museum of Mongolia, Juulchin Street -1, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Experience and witness the history of Mongolia!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chinggis Khan International Airport, Holiday Inn Ulaanbaatar, Shangri-La Ulaanbaatar, Novotel Ulaanbaatar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.