Ultimate Adelaide City and Hahndorf Tour
See more on this comprehensive tour that blends the highlights of the city with the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills. From the picturesque city square to the towering Mount Lofty Summit and Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span on the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Adelaide City Highlights
- St Peter's Cathedral and Adelaide Oval
- Free time for lunch at a local cafe or Central Markets (own expense)
- Afternoon tea or beer tastings at the iconic Hahndorf Inn Hotel
- Free time to explore the main street of Hahndorf
- Air-conditioned vehicle with expert commentary on board by local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Please check in at the Adelaide Sightseeing Counter at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Travel down the Cultural Boulevard of Adelaide, and see the majestic buildings of the SA Museum, Art Gallery, State Library, Parliament House, Government House and the Universities
Pass By: Botanic Park, Plane Tree Drive Botanic Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Travel past the Botanic Gardens, taking in the National Wine Centre and Bicentennial Conservatory.
Stop At: St Peter's Cathedral, 27 King William Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
Free time to have a look at St Peter's Cathedral or the Adelaide Oval
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre, 154 Greenhill Rd, Parkside, Adelaide, South Australia 5063 Australia
Visit the Visitor Centre where you can sample and purchase some of the delicious chocolates.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
After lunch (own expense), travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, and stop at Mount Lofty Summit. Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hahndorf, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Enjoy afternoon tea or beer tastings at the iconic Hahndorf Inn. Follow this with some free time exploring the main street of Hahndorf.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Departure Point :Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre does not open on Sundays & SA Public Holidays – itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre. The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection. The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.
- The morning tour will stop at 12.00pm on King William Street near Rundle Mall. Passengers can choose to disembark here to get some lunch & make their own way back to the Adelaide Central Bus Station by 1pm or stay onboard the coach that will return to the ACBS at 12:15pm. Clients then have free time to purchase their own lunch before boarding at 1.15pm for the afternoon part of their full day tour.
- This tour combines the Adelaide City Highlights and the Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf tours. Lunch is not included.
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.