Ultimate Dune Buggy and ATV Adventure with Cave, Beach, Ranch and Free Cigar
Get ready for a real “Indiana Jones excursion,” an unforgettable, crazy half-day adventure where you will take on the trails of the Dominican countryside. Follow your guide for a thrilling buggy adventure to see a stunning view of Macao beach and stop for a swim in the gorgeous blue waters. Free hotel pick-up and drop off is included. This is a fun, local, muddy adventure where you will have the chance to discover a bit of the real Dominican Republic!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Local guide
- Snacks - Only VIP Buggy
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
What's excluded :
- Photos and videos
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels located in Cap Cana and close to the airport are subject to additional fee of $20 USD
- You will be picked up by an open-air truck “safari-style” from your hotel in Punta Cana and once arrived at the ranch will be greeted by the tour guides. After receiving brief safety instructions, the adventure starts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Time shown online refers the starting time of the tour. Pick up time is always previous this time and changes for each hotel. We will contact you after receiving the reservation to provide you the correct pick up time from your hotel / accommodation. Pick up is included from any hotel in the Punta Cana area. For customers staying in private villas/apartments/condos or any other accommodation, we will arrange a pick up point close distance to their place.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All buggies have an automatic transmission so there’s no need to shift. These are banged up buggies that are fun to drive but may break down during the run on Macao’s rugged back roads. Furthermore, they are not built for comfort, instead to get muddy. Mechanics follow the group at all times in case of any malfunction.
- Driver must be 18 years old (minimum). There is no age restrictions on being a passenger
- Not advised for the old and young since the ride is rough and bumpy
- Zigzag or passing other buggies is not allowed for safety reasons
- Do not go in the water if you do not know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring swimwear, towel, outdoor clothes, closed shoes (recommended), bandanna, sunglasses, sunscreen, repellent, extra money for tips and souvenirs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.