Ultimate Duty Free Shopping Experience Tour in Colon's Free Zone
Visit Colon's Free Zone stores for the ultimate in Duty Free Shopping experience. Shop for various products such as electronics, fine jewelry, appliances, clothes and more. After this fantastic shopping experience you can have lunch or dinner at Gatun Locks, Panama Canal's newly expanded locks. The chauffeur/guide will be with you every step of the way, showing you the best places to shop and find the goods you're looking for. Tour duration is from 6 - 8 hours per vehicle on average.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The listed price is a per vehicle. It does not include entrance fees payable at the time of tour check-in.
- In this tour you will get to visit all the stores in Colon's Free Zone along with a guide. The tour is flexible so you can choose to focus specifically on what it is you want to shop for, be it shoes, clothes, jewelry or everything! The tour could take 6 - 8 hours, depending on your needs. Schedule time for lunch and/or dinner at Gatun Locks (Entrance to Panama Canal) on the Atlantic side.
Let us know if you would like to visit Panama City's shoppers paradise such as: SoHo Mall is a fashionista's dream come true with all designer stores.Â MultiPlaza Mall is close behind with their high end goods. If you are interested in jewelry a visit to Reprosa would be in order.Â They produce decorative gold pieces called huacas, similar to that found during the centuries before the arrival of the Spanish, that was made by indigenous groups . Spurred by the theft of huacas from the national anthropology museum, an American living in Panama during the 1970s set up Reprosa, which makes elaborate and stunning jewelry casts using the "lost wax" process of the ancient indigenous groups. If you're searching for a one-of-a-kind, luxury gift for someone special, come here. Reprosa has several more demure collections that include orchids, treasures from the sea, and so forth. They also offer a tour of their facilities.
Panama's Luxury Shop Tours will impress even the most demanding shopper.Â It will be an experience you'll never forget.Â Colon's Duty Free Zone is one of a few worldwide.Â The experience of touring the Gatun Locks and then shopping or vice versa will be exciting one. If there's enough time left, youÂ could even go up the to Ruins of Portobelo, where natives sell handcrafted art and clothing.
Departure Point :Depart from your hotel
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.