Ultimate Luxury Private Sydney Tour
For those people with little time in Sydney but want to see it all, this is a unique opportunity to see most of the beauty that Sydney offers. A special one-day tour where you get to see most of the major Sydney highlights from both sides of the Sydney Harbour as well as the East. This tour visits some of the exclusive suburbs, and beautiful parks and beaches that Sydney is well known for.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning and Afternoon breaks inclusive of the supply of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
- All passengers receive bottle water throughout the day.
- All tolls and parking fees.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks and or any purchases you chose to make on the day are not included in the price.
- Flexible Itinerary
This is your tour so although we generally follow a set plan, we are happy to modify it to suit your requirements.
• There are a few options:
• Any places you don't wish to go from the list below?
• Any places you would like to go but are not on the list that we may be able to consider?
• Where would you like to stop for lunch? As it stands we stop in Bondi for 45-60minutes, another option is Watsons Bay
• Morning break is at around 10.15am and we supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
• Afternoon break is at around 3.45pm and we also supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
Locations we visit are not necessarily in sequential order although is the sequence we generally follow, once we get acquainted we go to a location just below the Harbour Bridge and in front of the Opera House, you will love it!!!
• Botanical Gardens and Mrs Macquaries Point (walk around this location for great views and fabulous photographs of Sydney Harbour and Opera House)
• Kings Cross via Woollomoolloo
• Royal Cruising Club and Darling Point
• Point Piper, Double Bay Wharf
• Nielsen Park (Morning Tea) (walk around this location for great views and fabulous photographs of Sydney Harbour and Opera House)
• Watsons Bay, South Head and The Gap (walk around these 3 locations for great views and fabulous photographs of the southern side of the entry to Sydney Harbour)
• Drive through Camp Cove, Diamond Bay and Bondi Beach where we stop for a lunch break (45-60minutes)
• Once back on the road we visit Tamara Beach and then onto Coogee Beach, Maroubra Beach and La Perouse for the spectacular views of Botany Bay, the birthplace of this nation.
• We now drive north via the Sydney Harbour Tunnel towards the famous area of Manly, well known for the surf beaches, restaurants, music, pubs and above all, North Head, the northern side of the entry to Sydney Harbour
• From North Head we go to the Q Station were you'll learn some more about our history, once on our way home we will stop at Bradleys Head, right in the middle of our harbour where we will take some of the most amazing views of our skyline as well as a different angle of our harbour, perhaps some wildlife and enjoy your afternoon break.
• Before we cross the harbour via the Sydney Harbour Bridge in our way home we will visit McMahons Point and Blues Point Reserve.
• Once back on the southern side of the harbour, we will introduce you to the historical The Rocks and Millers Point.
• We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly.
Departure Point :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
You must enter a contact phone number which we can call prior to departureAirports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Don't forget your camera, the driver can take photos for you so you can be in the photos.
- We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly.
- We strongly recommend that you do not make any arrangements for any activities before 7.30pm on the day of the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for passengers with restricted mobility and those that require the use of walking frames or wheel chairs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.