Ultimate Montreal Tour
Your tour will begin with a drive through Westmount on your way to Mount Royal. Along the way, you’ll pass by the famous St. Joseph’s Oratory, Canada’s largest church. At Mount Royal, you will take in beautiful views of the city skyline and nature and snap some pictures while you’re there.
Your next stop is a visit to the Observatoire Place Ville Marie. At this stop on the tour, you will step into an elevator that will whisk you up to 617 feet (188 meters) above the ground where you will be treated to 360-degree views of the entire city.
Next, you will head to Notre-Dame Basilica. This magnificent Gothic Revival style church features incredible architecture and impressive stained glass window displays adorn the interior.
Your final stop on the tour is the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a St. Lawrence River Cruise. For 90 minutes, you’ll enjoy a relaxing ride on the river, taking in incredible views of the city and learning about the area’s fascinating history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at any Hotel located in the downtown Montreal area
- Narrated driving tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Notre Dame Basilica (Not available Sunday - due to mass)
- Entry/Admission - Observatoire Place Ville Marie
- Entry/Admission - Notre-Dame Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Old Port of Montreal
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, 3800 Queen Mary Road, Montreal, Quebec H3V 1H6 Canada
Founded in 1904, Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph and a world renowned place for pilgrimage associated to Saint Brother André, its founder.
Pass By: Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, 4601, chemin de la Cote-des-Neiges, Montreal, Quebec H3V 1E7 Canada
A celebration of Montreal's religious, cultural, historical, architectural and environmental heritage, the Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery is Canada's largest Catholic cemetery: since 1854, more than 900,000 people have been buried there.
Stop At: Observatoire Place Ville Marie, 1, Place Ville Marie 44 & 46 Floor, Montreal, Quebec H3B 2E7 Canada
At this stop on the tour, you will step into an elevator that will whisk you up to 617 feet (188 meters) above the ground. Once at the top of the observatory, there won’t be an area of Montreal you can’t see as you will be treated to 360-degree views of the entire city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
Following your visit to the Observatoire, you will head to Notre-Dame Basilica. This magnificent Gothic Revival style church features incredible architecture and impressive stained glass window displays adorn the interior.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Port of Montreal, De la Commune West, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2E2 Canada
Your final stop on the tour is the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a St. Lawrence River Cruise.
For 90 minutes, you’ll enjoy a relaxing ride on the river, taking in incredible views of the city and learning about the area’s fascinating history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be confirmed 1-3 days prior to the tour date via email or phone. If you do not have access to these, please be ready 30 minutes prior to tour start time in the hotel lobby. We only pick up in Downtown Montreal. During summer months (June-August) we are unable to pick up in Old Montreal, we will suggest a central meeting location instead.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended/dress according to the weather
- The St. Lawrence River Cruise is seasonal, when not operating it will be replaced with a visit to La Grand Roue
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Notre Dame Basilica may not be available on Sundays
- There is some walking involved - can be reduced specifically for guests with health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours are currently private, that means you will not share the vehicle with any other tour groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.