Ultimate National Park Explorer From Kona
Deep dive into Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Visit Bay View Farm 100% Kona Coffee Farm, Punaluu Bake Shop, and black sand beach along the way. At the Park, check out Steaming Bluff, Sulphur Banks, Mauna Ulu, Volcano House, Volcano Winery, and more. Small-group tour includes deli-style lunch and Hawaiian-style BBQ dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bay View Farm
- Entry/Admission - Volcano Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
Shortly thereafter, you’ll arrive at picturesque Punalu’u Black Sand Beach. Lined with swaying coconut palm trees, this is one of the best black sand beaches on the island. Stroll along the beach and look for honu (Green Hawaiian Sea Turtles) feeding just offshore or sun-worshipping on the sand. Picnic-style lunch will be served here weather permitting.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Next travel to the crown jewel of the Big Island, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Visit the Kilauea Visitor’s Center, the Volcano Art Center, and famed Sulphur Banks. Take a hike out to Keanakako’i Crater and step over the sinkholes and cracks in the roads left behind the historic 2018 eruption here, then on to Mauna Ulu. One of the most culturally sensitive locations in the Park you will see a landscape at Mauna Ulu like no other on Earth. Photo ops abound here, and the closer you look the more unusual and striking shapes and fascinating colors you will see. Take a quick break at Volcano House, welcoming guests such as Mark Twain and Jack London to Kilauea since 1864.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bay View Farm, 83-5249 Painted Church Rd, Honaunau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704-8316
Travel south into Kona coffee country for the first stop at Bay View Farm, a working 24 acre coffee farm nestled on the slopes of Mauna Loa Volcano just above beautiful Kealakekua Bay and known for the best Kona coffee since 1984. Here you’ll see coffee growing on the trees and learn about the various steps and processes in making coffee, all of which happen right here on the farm. You’ll sample Kona Coffee at a gorgeous overlook with stunning views of Kealakekua Bay and the monument to Captain Cook standing on the only sliver of British land in the United States.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Bake Shop, Route 11, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
We stop briefly at Punalu’u Bake Shop, the southern most bakery in America. Offering the finest time-honored Hawaiian sweetbreads since 1991, the Bake Shop offers an array of breads and cookies.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Volcano Winery, 35 Pii Mauna Drive, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
Next it’s on to the famous Volcano Winery, the southernmost winery in the United States. You’ll sample up to eight different types of wines, varying from sweet to dry, and all with a unique Hawaiian flare. The Volcano Winery also has estate grown teas to taste and soft drinks and water are also included. After sampling beverages, you’ll enjoy a hearty Hawaiian-style BBQ dinner with a complimentary glass of your choice of Volcano Winery wine or other beverage before returning to your hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Keahole Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Closed toe walking shoes required
- Bring a light rain jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.