Ultimate Ottawa Tour
You will enjoy a narrated drive passing must-see sights, including Parliament Buildings and make photo stops at the Supreme Court and Canadian Museum of History.
Next, we’ll take you for a guided tour of the Royal Canadian Mint. Here, you will get a behind-the-scenes look at how Canadian coins are created and have the chance to hold a solid gold bar, worth $750, 000!
Next, we’ll take you on a driving tour through Rockcliffe Park where you’ll have check out some sights that most tourists won’t get to see - the official residence of the US Ambassador to Canada, the Governor General’s Residence (Rideau Hall), and the Prime Minister’s Residence. We’ll also stop at the Rockcliffe Lookout to take some amazing pictures while looking out on Ottawa River.
Your next stop is Ottawa’s Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica. You will marvel at the elegant gothic-style interiors.
Your final stop will be to board the Capital Cruises boat for a relaxing and scenic tour of the city from the Ottawa River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to: Royal Canadian Mint, Ottawa's Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica and Ottawa River cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Royal Canadian Mint
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario
Your Ottawa sightseeing tour begins with pick up from your hotel before heading out on a narrated drive past some must-see sights! You’ll pass the Parliament Buildings and make stops outside the Supreme Court and Canadian Museum of History for photos with a view.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Royal Canadian Mint, 320 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0G8 Canada
We’ll take you for a guided tour of the Royal Canadian Mint. Here, you will get a behind-the-scenes look at how Canadian coins are created and you’ll have the chance to hold a solid gold bar, worth $750, 000!
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Rockcliffe Park Pavillion, 1495 Sir George-Etienne Cartier Pky, Ottawa, Ontario K1K 4Y5 Canada
We’ll take you on a driving tour through Rockcliffe Park. Large tour buses aren’t allowed to go here, but since we’re in a smaller, passenger van you’ll have the chance to check out some sights that most tourists won’t get to see, such as: the official residence of the US Ambassador to Canada, the Governor General’s Residence (Rideau Hall), and the Prime Minister’s Residence. We’ll also stop at the Rockcliffe lookout point where you take some amazing pictures while looking out on Ottawa River.
After your tour of Rockcliffe Park, you'll visit to the Ottawa’s Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica. You will marvel at the elegant gothic-style interiors in Ottawa’s largest and oldest standing church.
Stop At: Gatineau, Gatineau, Outaouais Region, Quebec
Departing from the docks at Jacques Cartier Park, this relaxing river cruise will have you leisurely floating down the Ottawa River. During your enjoyable river cruise, you will be able to view over 55 different sites along the river which include everything from Chateau Laurier Hotel and Rideau Falls to the Parliament Buildings, Supreme Court of Canada, and the Prime Minister's House.
(Cruise availabilty is seasonal. During the winter months - the river cruise will be replaced by a visit to the Canadian Museum of History)
*Note - this tour does not include lunch, though snacks are available for purchase on board the boat
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Ottawa hotels *Contact for meeting location if you are not staying in the downtown area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Ottawa River cruise is a seasonal attraction, when the cruise is not operating it will be replaced with a Canadian Museum of History tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.