Ultimate Prickly Pear and Anguilla Experience
Enjoy a sailing, snorkeling and sightseeing adventure to the Caribbean islands of Prickly Pear and Anguilla on this 8-hour tour from St Maarten. Starting at Simpson Bay, cruise by catamaran to the Prickly Pear Cays and Anguilla to swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters. Enjoy snacks and unlimited drinks on board, and savor an island-style BBQ lunch on board. Sip Champagne and take in beautiful sunset views on your cruise back to St Maarten.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of snorkel equipment and instruction
- dingy service to the beach and following the snorklers
- Snacks - French baguettes sandwiches served as we pass Anguilita before snorkeling
- Lunch - Buffet style lunch served onboard: Roast chicken, Barbecue ribs, Pasta salad, Potato Salad, Tuna salad, Caesar salad, Gouda cheese. Afternoon Sweets: Banana cake or chocolate cookies and grapes
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) - taste our Rhum Punch made with Premium Rhum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- French Champagne as the sun foes down
What's excluded :
- $20 port fee per person paid in cash if possible (due on the day of your trip)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prickly Pear, Marigot St Martin / St Maarten
Head to Simpson Bay's Police Dock to board your catamaran. Pick a comfortable shaded seat, enjoy the breeze on the sundeck or savor the cool mist on the trampoline area as you leave St Maarten behind and cruise gracefully out onto the clear-blue Caribbean Sea.
Grab a drink from the open bar, offering rum and fruit punch, beer and water all day, and enjoy a snack of French baguettes with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and tuna salad en route to your first stop, Prickly Pear Island.
One of the Prickly Pear Cays — a small pair of uninhabited islands off the west coast of St Maarten — Prickly Pear Island has a superb beach and shallow waters that are great for snorkeling. Strap on your mask, slip into your fins and leap into the water for your first snorkeling session of the day. Swim around in search of grouper, snapper, butterfly fish and other marine life commonly sighted in these warm tropical waters.
Stop At: Cove Bay, West End Village Anguilla
After burning off those morning calories, enjoy a BBQ lunch at a typical Caribbean restaurant on the beach or onboard in Meads Bay or Cove Bay on the nearby island of Anguilla for some afternoon swimming or snorkeling. On board, take in great views of the shoreline from your vantage point on the waves.
Stop At: Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
As the sun begins its descent on the horizon, sip Champagne and enjoy a light snack of banana cake and grapes on your way back to Simpson Bay on St Maarten, where your full-day cruise comes to an end.
Departure Point :1: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
2: Sint Maarten Police, 34 Simpson Bay Road, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us and we will provide bus pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, date of birth, nationality and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST Bring your PASSPORT the day of your tour. Copies, or phone pictures are not accepted by the immigration authorities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Snorkel mouth piece available for purchase upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.