Ultimate Sports Lovers Bus Tour of Melbourne
City sightseeing with a difference. Visit the venues that host some of Australia’s favourite sporting events.
Explore Flemington Racecourse, home of the Spring Racing Carnival and The Melbourne Cup – the horse race that stops the nation.
Drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit.
Cafe Style lunch included at Marvel Stadium / Docklands Precinct.
Tour includes a tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) AND Australian Open (AOT) Behind The Scenes Tour AND Australian Sports Museum.
A fabulous way to explore Melbourne's sporting culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch within the Etihad Stadium precinct
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Entry/Admission - Australian Sports Museum
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Enjoy a behind the scenes look at Australia's most significant sports stadium. Highlights of the MCG tour (all subject to availability) include; The Northern Stand, Coaches box, Media Centre, Players change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, the exclusive Member's areas - including the Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views, and walk on the hallowed turf (arena).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Aughtie Drive, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Take a drive around the F1 Grand Prix circuit with an experienced guide who will talk you through the various turns and explain how the track is transformed for the Grand Prix.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Australian Sports Museum, Brunton Ave Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Home to Australia’s most extensive collection of sporting heritage and multi-media displays. More than just a museum, it captures the spirit of Australia's rich sporting traditions. Includes the MCG story and an extensive interactive area for kids of all ages, Sport Australia Hall of Fame, Olympic, AFL, Cricket Areas, Champions Horse Racing Museum, Sports Cinemas and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Tour behind the scenes of the Australian Open Tennis Championships at one of the world’s busiest sports and entertainment precincts, Melbourne Park. Enjoy a players point of view as you are taken through Australian Open tournament control. See the change rooms used by the world's best tennis players, up to the superboxes and VIP hospitality areas and, events permitting, onto the Arena. *PLEASE NOTE This tour is currently only available on Mondays and Fridays and not available from mid-December through to end January.
PLEASE NOTE: The AOT tour requires minimum 4 people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flemington Racecourse, Victoria Racing 448 Epsom Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3031 Australia
Explore Flemington Race Course, home of the Spring Racing Carnival and The Melbourne Cup – the horse race that stops the nation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Enjoy a café lunch at the Marvel Stadium / Docklands precinct
Departure Point :Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We may be able to pick you up at hotels other than those listed. Please advise your hotel and we will let you know the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- These measures are based on the current requirements in Melbourne. We will update these as the government updates their requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.