Ultimate Uffizi Gallery : Guided tour with Priority Entrance
Join the Gallery of Uffizi with previous admission and a maximum group size of 12-15.
Get in faster at one of the oldest museums in Europe
Discover lesser-known works of art that visitors often miss
Explore the museum for as long as you like after the tour ends
See Botticelli's “Birth of Venus”, Caravaggio's "Medusa", and works by da Vinci, Michelangelo and more
Take advantage of a small group tour of maximum of 15 people
Skip the lines at the Uffizi Gallery, diving straight into a comprehensive, 2-hour audio guide tour of Florence's artistic highlights. The magnificent collection boasts masterworks by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, and many more.
Avoid queuing to Florence's world-famous Uffizi Gallery
Tour the gallery's masterpieces with an audio guide recorded by an expert art historian
See Botticelli's Birth of Venus, as well as other renowned works by Italian greats
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All exhibition fees
- Headsets to hear the guide
- 2-hour Expert guided tour
- Priority entry access
- Uffizi skip-the-line tickets
- Audio Guide(If selected)
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips for the guide
- Visit: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Avoid the queues into Florence's renowned Uffizi Gallery and enjoy an enlightening audio guide tour around one of the world's most celebrated collections of art.
Visit the Uffizi Gallery through a priority entrance and immerse yourself in the art and history of the Renaissance. Learn the history of works by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and others from your expert guide.
In a group of 14 people or fewer, see masterpieces like Botticelli's “Birth of Venus,” Caravaggio's ""Medusa,"" and Michelangelo’s only remaining wooden painting. Learn about the history and people behind the art, including lesser-known works that visitors often miss.
A headset will make sure you can hear the guide clearly. After the tour, explore the museum on your own for as long as you like. Visit the bookshop or enjoy refreshments in the café overlooking the piazza.
Departure Point :Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommended : Please Bring Passport or ID card for children and Comfortable shoes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- There’s a free coat check for backpacks, umbrellas, or other large items
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.