Ultimate Whale & Dolphin Watching Experience with Captain Nick in Newport Beach
We specialize in a more EXCITING and INTERACTIVE Whale and Dolphin Watching experience on our fast, state of the art 26' commercial built center console boats - where speed, comfort and safety come first. This on the water experience is all about Comfort, Connection and Customization. We have the speed to access more whales and dolphins, and allows us more time with the amazing wildlife.
All of our trips are limited to 2-6 passengers offering The Ultimate Whale & Dolphin Watching experience in a 2hr tour of the coastal waters off Newport Beach, Orange County, CA. No more big slow boats with 100+ people crammed on. This trip is all about you!
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- USCG licensed Master captains with over 24 years experience in the industry
- All Captains are USCG licensed and Certified Naturalists!
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Newport Beach, Newport Beach, California
Experience gorgeous Newport Harbor, up close and personal on our way to and from the wildlife
Departure Point :509 S Bay Front, Newport Beach, CA 92662, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable. Bring an extra Jacket or sweatshirt and Sunblock. Thank you.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in THIRD trimester
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.