Uluru (Ayers Rock) Sunset Tour
Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset viewing area. Enjoy nibbles and a complimentary glass of wine as the sun sinks over the western horizon and the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Australian Sparkling Wine and Nibbles at Sunset
- Experienced Local Guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Pickup and drop-off from Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Soft drink and juice at sunset
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
• Depart the resort late afternoon for Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park
• Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles as you begin to absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings
• You can just relax or stroll around the Sunset Viewing Area to discover your own personal space to watch the amazing Uluru sunset
• Don’t forget to take a photo every few minutes to capture the famous colour change
• Have your Driver Guide take a photo of you with Uluru in the background – although they say the memory will stay with you forever!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.