Uluru By Segway - Self Drive your Car to Uluru
Self Drive your car to Uluru where you will meet your friendly guide. Be shown how to Segway, before setting off on guided Segway ride around the full base of Uluru. Be mesmerised by the sights, sounds and cultural stories of this ancient rock.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Helmet, Knee & Elbow Pads
What's excluded :
- National Park Entry fee NOT included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are NOT included
- Self Drive your car to Uluru and meet your friendly guide at our site base in the Kuniya Carpark. Upon arrival at the segway base area, the tour guide will provide you with segway training. You'll take part in a short safety briefing and have a practice ride of your segway. Afterward, you'll be ready for your guided tour of the magical full base of Uluru (the native name of Ayers Rock).
Take in all the highlights of the rock; learn about local Anangu culture, flora, fauna, geology and the European history of the area from our knowledgeable guides.
Please note, the National Park entry fee is not included.
Departure Point :Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Lasseter Hwy, Uluru NT 0872, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Segway riding is an adventure activity, not a mobility activity
- Have the balance, vision and fitness necessary to ride a bike
- Are able to stand unaided for up to 3 hours
- Are between 45-117kg.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.