Uluru Helicopter Flights
Take a scenic flight by helicopter over the iconic sandstone formation known as Uluru (Ayers Rock) as you sit back and relax taking in the incredible birds-eye views on offer. Choose to upgrade your flight and add on Kata Tjuta, an incredible large domed rock formation also known as Mount Olga.
per adult from
45 to 80 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Approx 15, 25 or 36 minute helicopter tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Experience unforgettable views from the air of the iconic Uluru (Ayers Rock). This 15 minute experience offers one of a kind views giving you the chance to capture the incredible Northern Territory in all it's glory.
Departure Point :Town Square Helipad, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum passenger numbers are required, single passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.