Uluru Sacred Sites Tour
Uluru is more than a landmark. This world-heritage listed monolith has been a significant cultural site for the Aboriginal people for many centuries.
Discovery the stories intertwined with Uluru and its surroundings on this fascinating tour.
Hear stories, get close to significant sites and be enthralled as your guide shares ancient fables.
Guided Uluru Mala Walk
Guided Uluru Mutitjulu Waterhole Walk
Tjukurpa & Lungkata Stories
All activities are considered very safe for all age groups. They do not require a high level of fitness or agility.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ayers Rock accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Professional, accredited tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Comprehensive commentary
What's excluded :
- Uluru park entry pass is not included in the cost of the tour which is $25 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
The 36 domes of Kata Tjuta cover an area of over 21 kms², and with Uluru, they form the major landmarks within Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park. Walkthrough the sheer walls of 2 of the largest domes that make up Walpa Gorge and experience this amazing landscape, with spectacular views as you look out from the gorge of the Outback plain. A must-see in Central Australia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pickup time prior to tour date. Kindly allow 15 mins for the bus to arrive.
Departure Time :2:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.