Uluru Small-Group Tour by Camel at Sunrise or Sunset
Contemplate how the outback pioneers traveled across regions of Australia on a camel tour with an expert guide. Choose from sunrise, sunset or express camel rides against the backdrop of Ayers Rock (Uluru) and Kata Tjuta. Watch the desert come to life in the early morning, or choose a later ride to see the changing colors of Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta at dusk. If you’re short on time, take a morning or afternoon express camel ride for a taste of central Australia’s traditional transport. Along the way, your expert cameleer provides information about the desert’s wildlife and ecology, and shares their passion and respect for camels, the ‘ships of the desert,’ which played a vital role in opening up central Australia’s remote outback regions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Billy tea, freshly baked beer-bread (Sunrise Tour)
- Sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks (Sunset Tour)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
A peaceful one hour camel ride over the rich red sand dunes. Witness the sunrise or sunset over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Watch the desert come to life as our friendly and knowledgeable cameleers tell you about the flora and fauna along the trail. A photographers delight as we pause on a remote lookout.
• Kata Tjuta - The Olgas, Kata Tjuta Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
• Uluru Camel Tours, 10 Kali Circuit, Yulara, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Children aged 5 and under are NOT permitted on this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Passengers mobile phone number
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.