Uluru Small Group Tour including Sunset
Experience the many moods of Uluru at sunset with an uninterrupted view. Admire the immensity of Uluru as you immerse yourself in the environmental changes of this world-renowned icon at sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly, professional guide
- Two short guided walks at Uluru and full base drive by vehicle
- Sparkling wine and light refreshments
- 1 bottle water and refill
What's excluded :
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- Entry/Admission - KANTJU GORGE WALK
- Entry/Admission - Kuniya Walk
- Entry/Admission - Talinguru Nyakunytjaku
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Drive through the entry gate into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park.
Entry fees to the National Park are NOT included in the tour price. These can be purchased online from the National Park website or on tour from the guide.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: KANTJU GORGE WALK, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Your guide will take you along the Mala Walk to the impressive Kantju Gorge. Learn about the Mala People, the importance of ceremonies and the roles men and women played within their family groups
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Your guide will drive you around the base of Uluru, pointing out the traditional sacred sites around the rock and answering any questions you may have.
Stop At: Kuniya Walk, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Visit Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent watercourse nestled in the contours of Uluru. Here you will learn of the Creation stories of Liru (venomous snake) and Kuniya (woma python). You will see rock art of the ancients and learn how Uluru was, and still is, a significant location for teaching young Aboriginal people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Travel to Talinguru Nyakunytjaku dune viewing area where you will observe the sun set over Uluru from a different perspective and away from the crowds. Relish in the tranquility and appreciate the expanse of this beautiful desert region as night falls. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments before returning to your hotel at Ayers Rock Resort.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel. Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.