Uluru Sunrise Tour
Rise before the sun and watch as day breaks over the majestic Uluru. The changing colours of the dawn create a scene never to be forgotten.
Watching the Uluru Sunrise is a magical experience and something everyone should do at least once in their life.
The early start is worth it as you enjoy:
The sun rising at the world-heritage monolith Uluru
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ayers Rock accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Professional, accredited tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Light breakfast
- Comprehensive commentary
What's excluded :
- Uluru park entry pass is not included in the cost of the tour which is $25 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
The 36 domes of Kata Tjuta cover an area of over 21 kms², and with Uluru, they form the major landmarks within Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park. Walkthrough the sheer walls of 2 of the largest domes that make up Walpa Gorge and experience this amazing landscape, with spectacular views as you look out from the gorge of the Outback plain. A must-see in Central Australia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pickup time prior to tour date. Kindly allow 15 mins for the bus to arrive.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.