Unbeatable Trip to Discover Natural Beauty of Pokhara with Easy Hiking
Unbeatable Trip to Discover Natural Beauty of Pokhara with Easy Hiking is awesome trip surrounding Pokhara valley, as we explore natural beauties. During 4 days, the Places we will cover: Pokhara, Sarangkot, World Peace Stupa, Astam Village, Australian Camp, Dhampus, Water fall, Cave, Tibetan refugee camp, Matepani Buddhist Monastery, Rupa Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water for each per day.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by car
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase)
- Monument fees (entrance fees during sightseeing)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Day 01: Car drive to Phedi then Trek to Dhumpus (2 hours), then Trek to Australian Camp (1:30 hour), again trek to Kande (1:30) hours. Car drive back to Pokhara for overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 02: Today we will start our Pokhara valley exclusive tour in car as of tiredness from yesterday’s trip. Places we will covers : Water fall, Cave, Tibetan refugee camp, Matepani Buddhist Monastery, Begnas Lake (and will hike up 20 minutes to see Rupa Lake : about after 1 hour boating ). After tour, will come back to Pokhara for overnight stay.
Day 03: Early morning 5 am, start car Sunrise trip to Sarangkot (Approx 40 minuets). We enjoy the beautiful sunrise over Annapurna mountains ranges . Then we start our hiking downstairs to the north part of Fewa Lake (Approx 2 hours ), as we reach the Lake, then we hike up to World peace Stupa (Approx 1.5 hour). From top of Stupa (Buddhist temple ) we will enjoy the amazing views of mountains, lakes , landscapes and Pokhara city view . Then again, we will hike downstairs to the main road. Our driver will drive you back to Pokhara for overnight stay.
Day 04: 29 March : 8am, Will start our hiking to Astam village. First we will drive to Hemja (Approx 30 minutes ), then we will hike to Astam village - an eco village , you can experience typical rural Nepali lifestyle And the view of mountains. Will hike Approx 4 hours in total, then we will drive back to pokhara. Tour end
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Lakeside area of Pokhara or from our branch office, located at Lakeside, Pokhara-6.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.