Unbelieveble Tour 4x1 Diamond - Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
Visit two of the most important Maya archaeological sites on this full-day tour: Coba and Tulum. Admire the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea while exploring the temples and pyramids of Tulum with a certified guide, then head to Coba to climb to the top of Nohoch Muul — the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula. In the afternoon, take a swim in a 'cenote' (underground cave), sit down for a traditional Mexican lunch, and explore the city of Playa del Carmen. Round-trip transport is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinks on board the unit (beer, water or soft drink)
- Tickets and guided visit to the archaeological sites and cenote
- Bicycle or tricycle in coba and Life jackets in the cenote
- Transportation with air conditioning
- continental breakfast and buffet food
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the most important archaeological site of the riviera maya in a professional tour which will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive to Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture, you will know the tallest pyramid “Nohoch Mul”, but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
At the end of the tour by Coba we will arrive at our real Mayan cenote where you will have time to cool off in the crystalline and fresh waters of this incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you will never forget.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
To finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping walking on the 5th avenue.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenueTulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1, if the traveler wants to visit Playa Del Carmen the way back to Tulum would be on their ownThe pick up time is set according to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring towels and extra clothes for a change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.