Uncharted Escapes: Private Land Rover Safari in Rhodes South Route
Explore more in the island of Knights, “Rhodes”. Discover the southern non- touristic side of Rhodes Island from West to East far away from mass tourism and
crowdie places, in the natural beauty of Rhodes Mountains and with the best panoramic view by the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Multi-language group escort-drivers.
- Special equipped 4x4 Jeeps (7 or 9 seated)
- driven by multi-language group escort-drivers for every vehicle
- Coffee or Mountain Tea
- Lunch with traditional food and wine.
- Liability insurance and local taxes.
What's excluded :
- Infants are not allowed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhodes, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Starting our day with pick ups from Plimmiri village and heading towards Archipelagos we familiarize ourselves until we reach a traditional village where our first coffee or tea stop takes place to relax. After our morning break we enter our Jeeps and our professional drivers-escorts in each 4x4 Jeep following a an off road route through Kalathos mountain they provide you lots of historical information’s and local lifestyles, passing through picturesquare villages, monasteries and chapels with panoramic views, full of natural beauty and far away from touristic areas. Continuing our day tour from east to west Rhodes we reach the small traditional village of Kritinia where our lunch stop takes place in a local tavern in the square of the village under Plateus trees. With our appetite full we continue our day tour southwest by the sea of Aegean and admiring the beauty of the mountains from the one side and the sea from the other our escorts explain a lot about local history passing through small villages, stopping in Monasteries like Skiadi Monastery and other chapels that their history during wars was very important.
Heading south towards Katavia, we enjoy an alternative terrain and vegetation of island just before we reach the asphalt route and return back to our hotels.
Our driver-escorts by the he power jeeps will create a memorable day out, with the best panoramic view of Southern East and West Rhodes
from above, great photo stops to capture every moment, acompanied with unique hospitality, local knowledge and the best service in a professional and funny way…
Don’t forget your comfortable shoes, for example, trekking shoes or sandals, camera, sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary. For example in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
This can be done without prior notice.
The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with older children, and companies.
The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone´s convenience.
In orderto arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. This also counts for any kind of food allergies, and if it’s possible to find suitable alternatives.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from selected hotels in South Rhodes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are mandatory in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.