Unconventional Chianti Hills Hiking and Wine Tasting
Let’s hike up on the hills between the Chianti Florentine Hills and the Chianti Classico, only few minutes from Florence, where you will admire unique glimpses on the Tuscan countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Regularly enabled Tourist and Hiking Guide
- Wine tasting paired with local products
What's excluded :
- Transfer service
- In few kilometres you will have the chance to stroll around vineyards and olive groves, to discover old historical memories such as one of the most dreadful battle of World War II… but not only! We will visit different environments by losing ourselves into the valleys of these woods to scout an ancient mill’s ruins and we will end our walk along the river enjoying nature’s peaceful sounds.
During the hike will reach a typical wine and oil farm totally immersed in the countryside, here you will visit the cellars and will enjoy a wine tasting paired with excellent local products, in a suggestive and relaxing atmosphere.
• Local products
Departure Point :Via Napoli, 50020 Cerbaia FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the activity we are going to make an average physical preparation and a good health condition are required (please notify any eventual particular health condition in advance).
- Requirements: Hiking boots or gym shoes (NO sandals or open shoes), comfortable clothing, backpack, water 1l at least, hat.
- For any other information, please contact us
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For private transfer request, please contact us indicating the place of departure, we will provide you with a quote
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.