Undercover City Games: Bydgoszcz
Our spy game is a truly fun and unique way to explore the center of Bydgoszcz, and it is perfect for all kinds of groups- tourists, families, business groups, stag/hen parties, etc. From seeing the sights and learning about the history of the city, to organizing a fun (not to mention competitive!) group activity for friends/colleagues, we've got it covered & we'll be delighted to welcome you to this amazing city.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Game folder + materials
What's excluded :
In our "Into The Dark" game, you will become a team of secret agents sent to scout out the former intelligence agency stronghold that is Bydgoszcz, a city which for decades was hidden behind a veil of secrecy! Who knows what awaits the first members of the outside world to venture in?
When you have been briefed on your mission, you will then go around the Old Town, visiting different points on a map & conducting various fun spy tasks. During the game (which is designed specifically to focus your attention on the beautiful city around you!) you will see all the main historical attractions & beauty spots, as well as some less obvious areas.
• Fontanna Potop, plac WolnoSci Park Kazimierza Wielkiego, Bydgoszcz 85-980 Poland
• Stary Rynek w Bydgoszczy, Stary Rynek, Bydgoszcz 85-110 Poland
• Mill's Island (Wyspa Mlynska), ul. Mennica, Bydgoszcz Poland
• Cathedral of St. Martin's and St. Nicholas, Farna 2, Bydgoszcz 85-101 Poland
• Leon Barciszewski Statue, Welniany Rynek, Bydgoszcz Poland
Departure Point :Plac Teatralny 4, 85-068 Bydgoszcz, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for anyone with serious problems walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.