Undercover City Games: Krakow
Come on, how often do you have the chance to become a top undercover agent? If you're looking for a really fun & unique way to discover Krakow, then this is most definitely it. What is more, everyone can play- we cater for all kinds of tourists, families, stag/hen parties & business groups, getting you to really explore the city but in a hugely fun (and often competitive!) way.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Game folder + materials
What's excluded :
In our Shadow Run (Krakow) game, a leading spy ring in the city is under threat from people in high places & requires urgent assistance. In their hour of need, they turn to YOU- a team of elite undercover agents known as the Shadow Runners. If you can't save them, no one can!
During the game, you will walk (not run!) around Krakow's Old Town, visiting various points on a map in order to carry out a series of fun spy tasks. We designed the game specifically to open your eyes to this stunning city, its architecture and its history, and along the way you will see all the main historical attractions, and perhaps a few less obvious ones too.
• Muzeum Krakowa - Barbakan, ul. Basztowa, Krakow 30-547 Poland
• Szczepanski Square, Krakow Poland
• Jagiellonian University- Collegium Medicum, Swietej Anny 12, Krakow 31-008 Poland
• Ulica Kanonicza - Kanonicza Street, Ulica Kanonicza Stare Miasto, Krakow Poland
• St Mary's Basilica, Plac Mariacki 5, Krakow 31-042 Poland
• Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Departure Point :plac Mariacki 8, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for anyone with serious problems walking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.