Undercover City Games: Torun
Our game is a truly fun and unique way to explore and learn a little bit about Torun's amazing Old Town. It is great for tourists, families, business groups, stag/hen parties... basically everyone! So whether you want to see all the sights in one walk, entertain some bored kids, challenge your friends to a serious competition or just do something completely different, this is definitely the activity for you!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Game folder + materials
What's excluded :
In our Spy Deal(Torun) game, your undercover agent colleagues have been caught and detained by a counter intelligence unit. However, the director of that unit needs urgent assistance with a number of tasks and is willing to do a deal with you. At the appointed place/time, he will meet you to explain his demands & your mission :)
You will then make your way around the Old Town, visiting different points on a map & conducting a series of fun spy tasks. During the game (designed specifically to open your eyes to the amazing city around you!) you will see all the main historical attractions of Torun's Old Town, as well as some lesser known spots.
• Pomnik Flisaka, ul. rynek Staromiejski 1, Torun 87-100 Poland
• Rynek Nowomiejski, Torun Poland
• Cosmopolis Fountain, Plac Broniewicza, Torun Poland
• Ruins of the church of Sts. Nicholas and the Dominican monastery, Dominikanska 5, Torun Poland
• Cultural Centre "Teutonic castle", Przedzamcze 3, Torun 87-100 Poland
Departure Point :Pomnik Flisaka w Toruniu, rynek Staromiejski 1, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for anyone with serious problems walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.