Undercover City Games: Wroclaw
Over the last 2 years, we have developed a truly fun and unique way to explore/learn about Wroclaw's beautiful old town and it is great for absolutely everyone. Tourists, families, business groups, stag/hen parties... whether you want to see the sights and get the history of the city, entertain the kids a little, beat your friends in serious competition or just try something completely different, this is definitely the activity for you!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Game folder + materials
What's excluded :
In our Secret Storm (Wroclaw) game, you will become a team of elite secret agents who have been hired by a local counter intelligence unit to prevent a spy war from breaking out in the city. The question is: do you have what it takes?
At the appointed place/time you will be met by a member of that unit who will brief you on your mission. You will then set off around the Old Town, visiting different points on a map and carrying out various fun spy tasks. The game is designed specifically to help you explore and open your eyes to the amazing city around you and along the way you'll see all of the main historical attractions in Wroclaw's Old Town, as well as some less obvious ones.
• Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island), Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw Poland
• Rynek of Wroclaw, Wroclaw 11-400 Poland
• Jatki, Wroclaw Poland
• National Museum, pl. Powstancow Warszawy 5, Wroclaw 50-153 Poland
• Wroclaw Town Hall, ul. Rynek Ratusz 1, Wroclaw 50-106 Poland
Departure Point :Football Fountain, Wita Stwosza, 52-443 Wrocław, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for anyone with serious problems walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.