Underground Labyrinth Ravne by Only Official Foundation's Travel
Visitors will have the opportunity to relax and enjoy their time spent sightseeing in the area.
Group visits should be announced in advance.
Prehistoric Underground Labyrinth “Ravne” spreads beneath the entire Valley of Pyramids.
To date we have cleaned 1700m of secured passages that visitors can walk through (60-90 minutes of a guided tour), to see and feel the power of carefully positioned ceramic mega blocks.
We are offering guided educational tours. Additionally, there are professional guide services for all visitors interested in the multi features of our Park: energetic, magnetic, healing, spiritual or simply touristic.
You are warmly welcomed to our Info Center “Ravne” - open 7 days a week throughout the whole year.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- 1 hour guided tour through Underground Labyrinth Ravne
- Entry/Admission - Underground Labyrinth Ravne
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Underground Labyrinth Ravne, Ravne bb, Visoko 71300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visit to prehistorical network of tunnels and chambers.
Labyrinth is illuminated, tunnel heights in average of two meters, very high concentration of negative ions that clean the blood and body of viruses and bacterias, over 1000 meters of tunnels are open for public, extra time in the “healing room” and by the mega - ceramic k-2 - special energy potent place ideal for meditations.
Access with the tourist bus all the way to the entrance.
Departure Point :Underground Labyrinth Ravne, Ravne bb, Visoko 71300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.