Underground River Tour from Puerto Princesa City
Recently hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Underground River located inside a national park, is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is approximately 2 hours north of the city proper. On your way to the area, be amazed at the splendid top view of Ulugan Bay, and marvel at the karst limestone mountains and elephant cave.
From Sabang wharf, a motorized boat will take you to the entrance of the national park for 20 minutes. A boardwalk winding through dense jungle thickets will lead you to the mouth of the cave. There a boatman who will also serve as your guide will show you the wonders waiting for you inside.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Underground River Tour (Seat-in coach)
- Boat Transfers (Pump Boat, Wharf fee)
- Buffet Lunch (Sabang Beach)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Shed Rental
- Permits Fees
- Audio Tour Fee
- Fuel surcharge
- FREE Hotel pickup and drop-off (if within Puerto Princesa Town only)
What's excluded :
- Tip (not compulsory)
- New Environmental fee P 150/person valid for 10 days which can be used for Underground River tour, Honda Bay tour and Dos Palmas tour.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Puerto Princesa is the capital of the island province of Palawan. The city has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines. With a wide range of attractions ranging from beaches to wildlife reserves, Puerto Princesa is a nature lover's paradise.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Puerto Princesa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- We need all names of passengers when booking, otherwise we cannot get the permit.
- Near public transportation
- Provide complete name and address of hotel where you are staying atleast 24 hrs before TOUR DATE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.