Underground River Tour, Including Lunch from Puerto Princesa
The Puerto Princesa Underground River has placed Palawan in the forefront of tourism after it was hailed as one of the new seven wonders of Nature. The 8.2-kilometer subterranean river runs under a protected cave that features spectacular formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
Join this full day tour including lunch to discover more about this beautiful area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat tour
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Puerto Princesa Environmental Fee of PHP 150 / person
- The incredible Puerto Princesa Underground River is one of the seven wonders of nature and a must to any visitor to the Philippines.
The cave formations are spectacular and are considered to be one of the most complex cave systems in the world. The river runs through it for 8.2 kilometers.
You’ll have an incredible experience exploring the caves of Underground River and our boatman/tour guide will help make this a very fun and interesting day. A great buffet lunch is included.
7am: – Underground River Tour pick-up
8.30am: Stopover at the Halfway point
10am: Arrival at Ugong Rock (optional tour)
12pm: Arrival at Sabang Wharf, Lunch and Leisure time
2pm: Underground River tour
4pm: Departure in Sabang Wharf from the Underground River Park
5.30pm: Arrival in Puerto Princesa
Departure Point :Pick up at your Accommodation within Puerto Princesa City Proper
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Puerto Princesca accommodation.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.