Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta
Venture away from the city of Salta to explore hidden caves and underground streams during this 12-hour trekking tour from Salta. Ride a 4WD through Lerma Valley and into Los Cardones National Park, explore the caves along the Calchaquí River, and sit down for a picnic lunch amid Salta's stunning natural scenery. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol, Salta Argentina
Start your day with a pickup from your Salta hotel at 8am.
Stop At: Parque Nacional Los Cardones, Cachi Argentina
Hop into a 4WD vehicle for a journey across Salta's diverse landscapes, many not accessible by traditional vehicles. Ride across Lerma Valley and ascend 10,984 feet up Obispo Hill before cutting through Los Cardones National Park along the Tin Tin Straight.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Recta del Tin Tin, Cachi Argentina
Drive along the Tin Tin straight.
Stop At: Puente del Diablo, Calle Salta, La Poma A4416AHA Argentina
Continue along to Devil's Bridge, where you will continue on foot during a short 60-minute trek to some of the natural underground caves eroded by the Calchaquí River. Stop for a picnic lunch (boxed lunch included) in these spectacular natural surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salta Cabildo, Calle Caseros 541, Salta A4400DMK Argentina
We get back into the 4WD for the onward trip to the Black Rocks Camp at the Twin Volcanoes and the village of La Poma.
Head back toward Salta, and get dropped off at your hotel at around 8pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Salta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.