Underground Rome Private Tour:Roman Houses on the Celio and St. Clemente Scavi
Enjoy an incredible adventure and discover the secret spots hidden underneath Rome.
Explore Roman Houses on the Celio Hill and admire their beautiful frescoes while learning what life was like 2,000 years ago in one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Rome.
Continue with the Basilica of San Clemente, an early Christian basilica not far from the Colosseum and dedicated to Pope St. Clement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets for Case Romane del Celio and for the Basilica of S.Clemente
- Blue badge certified private tour guide
- Private Walking Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off (If option selected)
- One Way Transfer from your hotel/accommodation to the tour site
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of San Clemente
- Entry/Admission - Case Romane del Celio
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of San Clemente, Via Labicana 95, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit one of the most famous churches in Rome, St. Clemente with its mysterious undergrounds.
Admire the spectacular mosaics and frescoes and discover its excavations ! Entrance tickets will be purchased on site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Case Romane del Celio, Clivo Di Scauro Adiacente Piazza Santi Giovanni E Paolo Clivo di Scauro adiacente piazza Santi Giovanni e Paolo, 00184 Rome Italy
This subterranean visit is a perfect extension for those loving off the beaten path visits. The Roman Houses on the Celio Hill are one of the most fascinating subterranean spaces in Rome due to their extremely well conserved frescoed rooms and because of the artistic and religious value of the site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Rome City Center (within the Aurelian Walls)
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Appropriate clothing is highly recommended. Please be aware that the access to holy sites requires a strict dress code.
- Shoulders and knees have to be properly covered
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.