Underground Rome Tour
What is hidden up to 20 meters below the present street level of Rome? See the temples of various religions when walking in caves lit only by electric light. Be impressed with mystery and evocative labyrinth of corridors and crypts of the underground cemeteries - catacombs. An unusual side of Rome to discover! (Use of a private car with driver or taxi is highly recommended).
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Catacombe di Santa Domitilla
What's excluded :
- Ticket to St. Clemente - 10 euro, to catacombs - 8 euro.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catacombe di Santa Domitilla, Via delle Sette Chiese 282, 00147 Rome Italy
Underground Christian cemetery named after the Domitilla family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Clement Basilica, Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Clement Basilica, Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.