Underground Secrets Tour in Kraków
Without a queue, without a hassle, we will enter "Following the traces of European Identity of Krakow" exhibition presented in the underground, underneath the Main Market Square of Krakow. Some parts of the tourist route will take us through 14th century Rich Stalls and actual cellars of the Cloth Hall.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rynek Underground
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rynek Underground, Rynek Glowny 1, Krakow Poland
Big part of my hometown's history and heritage is hidden couple of feet underneath modern day surface of the Main Market Square. The little glass pyramid is just a tip of an iceberg that we will discover walking down the steps to see a true reserve of architectural and archaeological singularities. Join me as we will witness wealth of medieval Krakow, magnificent trade buildings that are long gone from the surface and remnants of a village burnt by Mongol warriors led by primary military strategist of Genghis Khan - Subutai - in 1241.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Adam Mickiewicz Monument, Kraków, Rynek Główny, 30-962 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.