Understanding Srebrenica Genocide - 11th July 1995 - Private Tour
This day tour from Sarajevo to understand the genocide of Srebrenica 11th July 1995, is unique, factual and storytelling experience. It has been created for anyone interested to learn more about these unfortunate events which took place in region of Eastern Bosnia, called Podrinje, during July 1995. We invite you to join us, learn more, and help us break the prejudice about Srebrenica Genocide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Arrangements for the visit to Memorial Centre in Potočari (every visit must be arranged with MC Potočari staff, so we make sure that is gets arranged properly, for maximum experience)
- Local Potočari Memorial Centre guide (who himself/herself are Genocide survivors, and who will give us history class on Srebrenica Genocide and their own personal experiences)
- Professional and fully experienced guide (usually person who has done whole lot of work on refuge return to Srebrenica on post war processes)
- Lunch - Lunch at local family
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Srebrenica Genocide Memorial, Potocari, Srebrenica 75430 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visit to Memorial Centere in Potocari dedicated to the victims of Srebrenica Genocide during the July 1995.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Srebrenica, Srebrenica, Republika Srpska
We will visit the town of Srebrenica, learn additional parts of the Srebrenica Genocide story, with possible lunch break.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Besarina čikma 1, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests at any address in Sarajevo, either a hotel, hostel, place of mutual agreement or else.Airports
- Butmir Airport, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual (the tour enters the Muslim cemetery so dress code accordingly)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.