With this private tour you have the opportunity to admire the pristine underwater life of Li Galli island. In fact, we are going to stop into these islands and, with the help of our mariner, you will dive into the most clear and blue water you've ever seen.
At the end of the day we will send you all the underwater picture you made.
During the second part of the day, we will go to Positano - is a picturesque village of colorful houses set on the rocky sea cliff. During your stop there, you have the opportunity to enjoy a walk into the typical narrow street or you can also relax on the beach, swim or spend your time in a typical restaurant.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beach towels
- Soft drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
In this breathtaking little group of island, you can admire the pristine underwater life. If you are lucky, you could see star fishes and dolphins, too.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from their accommodation located in Sorrento area.Ports
- Marina Piccola, Sorrento
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.