Founded in 1885 by Don Francisco Undurraga, it is one of the oldest wineries in Chile. We start in Santiago, taking Route 78, where we will go to the vineyard, which receives us in its park, which was created by the French landscape architect George Henry Dubois, who also designed the Santiago Forest Park. The tour continues by visaing Rincon Aliwen, a tribute place to the original Mapuche people, where figures of their culture are exhibited.
Next, a tour of the vineyard is made, discovering the vines that this vineyard cultivates and taking a look at the winemaking process of the different wines it produces. Then, there will be a walk through the centuries-old underground wineries, to end the tour in the place where the “People of Earth” collection is located, which shows Mapuche life and art.
And there is more! How is tradition, you can taste 3 reserve wines, so you can taste the quality of the products of Viña Undurraga.
You can combine this tour with Isla Negra.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Passenger insurance
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Others not indicated in INCLUDES
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
A tour of the vineyard is made, discovering the vines that it grows and taking a look at the winemaking process of the different wines it produces. Then, there will be a walk through the centuries-old underground wineries, to end the tour in the place where the “People of Earth” collection is located, which shows Mapuche life and art.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers, in any hotel or residence, located in Providencia, Santiago Centro or Las Condes. If it is located in a different commune we will coordinate a meeting point that is comfortable for both parties.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/21/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.