Undurraga Vineyard Half a Day Tour
Founded in 1885 by Don Francisco Undurraga Vicuña, This traditional vineyard is one of the successes of Chilean Wine. With this extensive tour you will know the steps of wine production, including the planting, the fermentation, the wine cellar, the storage and the bottling process.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Taste of 3 different wines
- Wine Glass as a gift
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
Travelers will walk through the vineyard seeing the steps of the wine production.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our passangers at Santiago downtown, Las Condes untill Manqueue Ave.Chek it out with us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.