Undurraga Wine Tasting Tour from Santiago
Explore the famous wine-making region of Maipo Valley and visit Undurraga Winery, one of the most emblematic and prestigious wineries in Chile. For the fifth year running it was named by the World's Most Admired Wine Brands, as the main winery within Chile’s Grupo de Vinos del Pacífico (GVP), and as one of the 50 most important wine brands in the world. Inspire your senses with the traditional Sibaris tour and get a taste of 4 premium wines from Undurraga main labels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago Hotels
- Transportation Insurance
- Guided Tour at Winery (English or Spanish)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages not specified on the Itinerary
- Optional Gratuities
- Established in 1885 by Francisco Undurraga, this is one of Chile's oldest wineries. Mr Undurraga planted the first vines on the Santa Ana Estate in the heart of the Maipo Valley, initiating a project which went on to extend across the main areas of Chile, such as Alto Maipo, Leyda, Rapel and Cauquenes.
With 130 years of experience, Viña Undurraga makes unique wines of specific origin which reflect the best of the land and valleys of Chile.
Come visit and discover their great history. Taste a glass of wine and discover the enigmas, flavours, aromas and history which are infused in the vineyards.
Be a part of the classic guided tour. It lasts approximately one hour and 15 minutes and includes a complete visit of the grounds, including the Aliwen corner, vineyards, the soil analysis test pit, vinification plant, entertainment garden and underground cellars, all ending with a great tasting of 3 "reserva wines" (brands depending on availability),and a gift wine glass.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included for all passengers staying in Hotels nearby Santiago downtown, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura (you can be guided by the line 1 of the Metro stations (Santiago subway)
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved at the vineyard
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.