UNESCO Heritage Tour : Haeinsa temple tour in Mt.Gaya with Tripitaka Koreana
"WE MAKE QUALITY TOUR SERVICE WITH REASONABLE PRICE FOR YOU!"
Here Korea Travel offers only quality tour program without any compulsory shopping centers to tourists visiting Korea.
Tour guides are friendly, accommodating and experienced. They will make your trip to Korea more special and memorable! And will bring you really good restaurants(representative food in local)
The site is registered in UNESCO as Haeinsa Temple Janggyeong Panjeon, the Depositories for the Tripitaka Koreana Woodblocks. The temple itself dates back to 9th century, leaving an unparalleled significance in history and architecture. It is one of Korea's three major Buddhist temples (called the Three Jewels) and is an important pilgrimage site.
- Enjoy Busan Day trip to Haeinsa Temple with Mini van
- Get a glimpse of the Silla dynasty at Haeinsa Temple
- Taste Korean traditional dishes for lunch at local restaurant
- Explore walking trails through the beautiful Junam Wetlands Park with your guide
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Gayasan
- Entry/Admission - Haeinsa Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drink(unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gayasan, 1300 Jung-dong, Gwangyang-si, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
After the largest bird habitat, when you arrive at Mt. Gaya National Park, It’s spectacular in all seasons starting off with the cherry blossoms and azaleas in the spring, lush green forests in the summer, dazzling foliage in the autumn and a wonderland in the winter.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Haeinsa Temple, 122, Haeinsa-gil, Gaya-myeon, Hapcheon-Gun, Gyeongsangnam-do 50200 South Korea
The temple houses 6791 volumes of Tripitaka Koreana, equivalent to the Bible or Koran. After Haeinsa Temple, you will have lunch near here. Hapcheon Hwangto Hanu(barbecued beef) is widely loved by food lovers who visit Hapcheon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.