UNESCO Torun - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see Torun one of the most majestic cities in Poland?
We have a perfect solution for you!
A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1 to 6 passengers and will take you to Torun for Full Day trip. During this three-hour City Tour, the local guide English speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this beautiful city.
Believed to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. City is renowned for the Museum of Gingerbread, whose baking tradition dates back nearly a millennium, and its large Cathedral. In 1997 the medieval part of the city was designated a UNESCO. In 2007 the Old Town in Toruń was added to the list of Seven Wonders of Poland. The guide and the driver are at your disposal. This time is reserved only for you!
After sightseeing and lunch, the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / address provided pickup and drop-off
- Private 3-hours Torun Tour
- Professional guide in English
- Transport by private luxury car
- Water for guests
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Insurance for passengers
- Entry/Admission - House of Nicolaus Copernicus
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Torunskiego Piernika
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Hall, ul. Rynek Staromiejski 1, Torun 87-100 Poland
It is one of the largest, most magnificent of its kind in Europe. It was created at the end of the fourteenth century, in the period of peak development of the medieval Old Town on the basis of privilege Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights, Konrad von Wallenrode.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Medieval Defensive City Walls, Bulwar Filadelfijski, Torun Poland
All the three Toruń urban units, i.e. the Old City, the New City (which, despite their unification in 1454, were separate units with the wall running along Podmurna Street) and the Teutonic Castle had their own defensive system. The 4-kilometre (2.5 mile) wall included 54 fortified towers, 11 gates and 2 typical barbicans. Nine towers and three gates have survived till today.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady Star of the New Evangelization and St. John Paul, Droga Starotorunska 1, Torun 87-100 Poland
Brick St. John's Cathedral, a Gothic high hall, the second largest in Poland, seven-ton bell Tuba Dei, numerous reminders of the Nicolaus Copernicus, as well as the place of his baptism. It also buried heart of the king Jan Olbracht. The Cathedral is characterized by the earliest on Polish soil northern parapet over the porch. Since 1500. In the tower of the Cathedral of St. John hangs - Tuba Dei known as God's Trumpet - was the biggest Polish medieval bell until the casting of the famous Wawel Sigismund Bell.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: ul. Pod Krzywa Wieza 1, Torun 87-100 Poland
The Leaning Tower is the most interesting and the most famous tower in Torun. Inclined towards the north tower of the early fourteenth century. The deviation from the vertical is 146 cm at 15m height (from the street).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: House of Nicolaus Copernicus, Mikołaja Kopernika 15, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
House of Nicolaus Copernicus just renovated become an amazing multimedia Museum.
House of Nicolaus Copernicus or Gingerbread Museum - you choose one of them - it is included in the price of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muzeum Torunskiego Piernika, Ul. Strumykowa 4, Torun 87-100 Poland
The Museum of Toruń Gingerbread takes place exactly 130 years after the moment when in 1885 the factory belonging to Gustaw Weese was built at Strumykowa Street in Toruń. Weese's products were known then all over the world, they were exported to such remote countries as Japan and Australia. The Confectionery Factory "Kopernik" is a direct successor of this tradition. Many of its post-war workers began their career at Weese's factory. Thanks to their involvement and hard work now we can enjoy the taste of Toruńskie Pierniki.
Gingerbread Museum or House of Nicolaus Copernicus - one of them is included in the price of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the lobby / reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our chauffeur. If you would like to we can pick you up from Chopin Airport.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know if you would like to book any other language. We can provide: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian. Please keep in mind that the price might change.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child seats available
- By choosing our company you receive the guarantee of the highest quality service. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.