Unesco world capital of architecture photography tour
Private – The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
Type of tour - Private
Duration– 3 hours
Meeting point – The statue of King Christian IV at the stock exchange
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Camera equipment
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Black Diamond - Royal Danish Library, Soeren Kierkegaards Plads 1, 1221 Denmark
The combination of historical buildings and modern experimenting architecture has resulted in the title as UNESCO world capital of architecture in 2023. The city is in constant development and new areas are added to the growing city frequently. Come join us for a unique tasting-experience of some of the inner-city fascinating architecture marvels.
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
You will get an opportunity to photograph a part of Copenhagen which holds both historical buildings as well as modern innovative architecture such as the iconic national library and the surrounding area. Your personal photography guide will assist you in composition and best practice to ensure you bring home unique images from your stay in our architectural capital.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Christian the 4’th by Hans Pauli Olsen, Slotsholmsgade, 1216 København, Denmark
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Kongens Nytorv, København, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This is a private tour and we will not engage in large groups of people. We value your safety and take our necessary precautions according the current health and safety regulations and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.