UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Bagan with its archaeological gems. During this tour, you will also meet the friendly people living in the countryside of Bagan and gain insight into their well-kept traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
In the morning, you get picked up at your hotel by your English-speaking guide. Together with him, you will explore the archaeological sites of the ancient city of Bagan.
The tour starts by taking a little stroll through the Nyaung U market. Afterwards, explore the ancient city by visiting the most sacred pagodas and temples in Bagan such as the Shwezigon Pagoda, a prototype for many other stupas in Myanmar, or one of Bagan’s most famous sites, the Ananda Pagoda. Together with your guide, you are flexible to stop along the way to take photos.
In the afternoon, the tour continues by visiting Minnanthu village, an agricultural village in the middle of the archaeological zone. The village mainly produces sesame and peanut oil. during your visit, you will gain insight into the production. Head to Phwar Saw village afterwards to meet its friendly people and learn about their traditions.
The tour finishes by watching the magnificent sunset over the ancient city from a very special viewpoint.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Bagan pick up one point only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.