Unforgettable day in Kakheti
The one-day tour in Kakheti is a fascinating journey into the eastern part of Georgia, during which you can enjoy the mountain views, picturesque villages, ancient temples, and observe the life Kakhetians.
Abundance of grape varieties with Georgia can compete only in France.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service with Professional driver/ guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine degustation
- Entry/Admission - Okro's natural wine
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
Bodbe monastery complex of St. George, where are kept the remains of Saint Nino of Kappadokia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sighnaghi Wall, Sighnaghi, Georgia
Sighnaghi - miniature city of love, which impresses with its history. It is the only city in Georgia that has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Okro's natural wine, Sighnaghi, Georgia
«Okros Winery» - established upon the ancient traditions. The company works over maintenance of the unique vine culture and wine making both using ancient methods and modern technologies; consequently, the Company produces high quality wines.
Degustation 3 sort of wines + ChaCha
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.