Unforgettable tour to Salzburg via Cesky Krumlov
We invite you to visit two uniq towns Český Krumlov and Salzburg, located in Bohemia along the banks of River Vltava next to the Austria borders and fabulous Salzburg.Krumlov was founded in 13th century and has retained its former medieval character. Český Krumlov castle is one the largest in the world with magnificent baroque gardens and the oldest Baroque theater in the world.. It was a seat of the powerful Rozmberk and Schwarzenberg families. Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart and filming location of ‘The Sound of Music’, is a visual feast of Alpine beauty.
Krumlov and Salzburg are UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
12 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Tips for driver and guide
- Departure from Prague hotel at 7:30. Visit Český Krumlov Castle, the second biggest in the Czech Republic. Tour the courtyards and richly decorated interiors, and discover how it was the seat of the powerful Rozmberk and Schwarzenberg families from the 14th to the 20th centuries. (The castle entrance fee are not included, except in winter when the road to the castle is closed.)
After 1,5h city tour and free time for a lunch in one of the restaurants.
On the way to Salzburg we pass by Salzkammergut region. It is one of the most beautiful district of Austria (Land of thousands lakes).
Around 15:30 you will start city tour. Explore the Old Town. See Mirabell palace, Mozart’s House, Getreidegasse, Hellbrunn Palace, explore Salzburg Cathedral and Festival District.
After the Salzburg city tour transfer to hotel in Salzburg or returning to Prague, late arrival.
Departure Point :Client`s hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :The end of the tour in client`s hotel Prague/Salzburg
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.