Unforgettable tours in Georgia
We are looking forward to introducing our beautiful country. Which is the birthplace of wine making culture, with footprints of dinosaurs...
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Ananuri fortress tours is a visit to the medieval defense citadel located 64 km away from Tbilisi. You will feel the spirit of one of the most significant fortresses of the medieval Georgia that once served as an outpost blocking the road leading from the Daryal gorge. Guides will tell you more about the history of Ananuri and the battles where the fortress played the key role.
Gudauri Resort is situated among some of the highest mountains in Europe and is the largest resort in Georgia with more than 70 km of trails.
Stepantsminda, commonly known as Kazbegi, is a small town in the north-east Georgia. It is one of the must see destinations in Georgia, mostly due to amazing hiking routes and stunning nature. Most important thing you should do in Kazbegi is to visit Gergeti Trinity Church. Built in 14th century, this church is located on 1,800 meters above sea level (5,905 feet).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Picking up is our duty
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.